Wednesday, February 27, 2013

SWW

my bestie snarked at me for not blogging and i told her i wasn't inspired, but alas, it's wednesday and I will steal her so what wednesday....

~so what if we just had conferences with our eldest's teacher and it was amazing
~so what if she said that she struggles with him because he sees things as black and white - and doesn't bother to mess with them if he can't get all the way through them - he might be a little like his mom - the world could use a little less gray
~so what if i'm really mad at my employees this week and we're having a staff meeting tomorrow and i'll be HOT if any of them don't show up
~so what if I went out and removed snow with my hubby the last two days because I would rather shovel than go to the gym
~so what if i ate tasty tacos after tonight's "workout" and put back on whatever calories i took off
~so what if i straight up pissed my pants last night....like i was all, "oh i have to pee..." went to stand up and WHAMMO - urine was pouring out of me like my water broke - shit! 
~so what if going to the dr isn't an option because i dont have health insurance and i'm taking an old person's approach by just drinking more water
~so what if i turned down a drug company on friday to be a part of their test group and actually told her that i can't trade clear skin for cancer
~so what if she didn't correct me (because she can't, because it's in the trial phases and they can't prove that it DOESN'T or COULDN'T cause cancer) and just said that she understood....!!!!
~so what if i spent too much money ordering from Lane Bryant - being mad at the size 10 models didn't stop me from dropping a few hundies on some new clothes
~so what if i'm SO.STINKIN.EXCITED. for my date night on Friday night.  so stinkin excited.  who knows, with the new wardrobe, we may not even make it outta the house....oh i know, that's silly, of course we'll make it out of the house, there are KIDS in the house - maybe i would be better off to say that we might not make it TO wherever we're going :)
~so what.

1 comment: