Monday, February 4, 2013

yeah, yeah

i am so bad at blogs.  so bad at them it hurts.

i love reading them and i think most of my friends have blogs.  so why wouldn't i, right? 

ever think that's how people view relationships, kids, marriage?  most of my friends are getting married - so should i.  most of my friends are having kids - so should i.  um.  most of your friends have money and common sense too - does that mean you'll start budgeting and pull your head out of your ass in order to take time to apply a small sense of logic to your life?  probably not.

i find that i want to blog when i'm frustrated - which, if you are in a close circle of my friends you would find that this 'frustrated' is more often than not.  i'm not a hateful or negative person or anything and i dont think of myself as deep and dark and jaded.  i was once told by a psychic that i actually do love people, i just don't like them a lot.  that resonated with me. 

so here goes - february 4th and i'm on the blogging bandwagon.  you're so skeptical - and you should be.


No comments:

Post a Comment