Wednesday, February 6, 2013

SWW

i'm stealing sww from my bestie who has successfully plunked it out on her kindle for the past few weeks because her computer committed suicide ... we'll talk about those and other first world problems another day.

sww stands for so what wednesday. 

so what if i'm halfway through my 32 ounce pepsi - thanks quick trip
so what if i'm dreaming, every night - assuming that's the medication
so what if i'm rounding my 9 year anniversary - and it seems unreal to me
so what if i'm losing my sympathy for people who seem to continually be struggling - you don't continue to struggle.  you continue to make bad decisions. there is a difference.
so what if the words "i have so much laundry to do" come out of my mouth on a daily basis - perhaps i should get off of my ass and actually DO the laundry.
so what if i have a hard time keeping a straight face when my two year old snaps "NO MOMMA" at me.
so what if my favorite part about this blog is that no one has found it.

1 comment: